Sandalwood Essential Oil
I’m soooo excited to share my second podcast with you! EEEEEK! If you followed my journey HERE on my first ever podcast (spotlighting Tea Tree essential oil), you know that it was a bit of an emotional journey in believing. I’m happy to tell you…it was so much easier the second time, but just as much fun!
This time I shared about Sandalwood essential oil. Which, let me tell you, is AH-MAZING. If you don’t have this one, you need to get you some, mama!!! The episode talks about:
- What Sandalwood smells and feels like
- How Sandalwood impacts your emotions (like a boss…that’s how)
- The history of Sandalwood harvesting and it’s impacts on the environment
- The chemical profile of Sandalwood
- The popular uses of Sandalwood (including some easy-peasy DIYs)
You can find it in these spots (online, iTunes or Stitcher). And if you haven’t checked out the Essential Oil Revolution podcast yet, it’s a great place to learn all kinds of essential oil education!
- Show notes: https://revolution-oils-podcast.squarespace.com/revolution-podcast/sandalwood-essential-oil
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/essential-oil-revolution-healthy/id1064835727
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-essential-oil-revolution-healthy-living-tips-diy-recipes?refid=stpr
I adore this oil for surviving mom-life. I’m so grateful the innocence of a 5-year old inspired me to do something that turned out to be not only super fun, but also taught me a lesson in not putting boundaries around my belief in myself. Rock on, mamas!
AND, if you haven’t gotten started using essential oils yet…GIRL, you need to get you some in your life! You can learn more HERE about using them and get started.