Homemade Coffee Creamer
I know some people disagree, but I NEED creamer in my coffee. Need it! But I felt terrible about all the weird, non-food ingredients in the store bought creamer I was using. Now, I won’t pretend this recipe is healthy. BUT, I know what the ingredients are (I can pronounce them all!) and I feel a lot better about it than I did about my previous “non-dairy” weirdness. And I tried several “healthy” creamer recipes, made with things like maple syrup. I just couldn’t get on board. So this recipe is my compromise. It’s super easy to whip up, so it doesn’t take me a lot of time either. I add vanilla and Peppermint essential oil (because I’m obsessed with Peppermint), but you could flavor however you like. You can also play with the amount of Cream and Half & Half if you want to change the creaminess.
What you will need:
- 1 can Organic Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Organic Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Organic Half & Half
- 2 t. Organic Pure Vanilla Extract (I like a lot of vanilla, you might like just 1 t. HERE’s my favorite.)
- 3-4 drops Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil (get it HERE)
- You can store in any container, but I love THESE glass carafes.
Add ingredients and mix with whisk until combined. Play with the flavors! I am addicted to Peppermint. But customize the flavors however you like! Then ENJOY! Also, it helps if you get a great coffee mug that you love too. 😉 If you try other flavor combos, let me know what you love!