Best DIY Hair Conditioning Spray
My littlest one has long hair. And it’s a mix of crazy-wavy-curly, so each morning we have to tame the mess before school! I love DIY (only if it’s easy!), because I can control the ingredients and I know they are all safe and gentle. This is our favorite recipe using Young Living essential oils. It’s nourishing and helps with the dreaded detangling.
What you will need:
- A 1 ounce spray bottle (get them HERE)
- 5 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- Witch Hazel (THIS is the kind I use)
- Distilled Water
- Add essential oils and a splash of Witch Hazel (I’m really not detailed with it!) to spray bottle.
- Fill to the rest of the way with Distilled Water (make sure to leave room to insert your sprayer!)
- Shake well before using. Spray on to wet or dry hair.
We use this daily! Added bonus – the Lavender and Rosemary essential oils will help keep away unwanted “guests”. *Wink, wink!* If you want to know more, I talked about this spray and how the ingredients work in THIS Revolution Oils Podcast all about Tea Tree oil!
I would love to hear how you like this one if you try it!